Phones are one of the most important and popular items in society. They allow us to communicate, work, play games and much more. Telecommunications companies provide a wide variety of incentives for you when you switch to their service provider such as points or discounts on future purchases that can extend up to 6 months! No need to purchase an expensive new phone when your old device still works great!.
The “free cell phone no deposit no activation fee (2021)” is a question that has been asked many times. There are many different companies that give out free phones when you switch to them.
The usage of mobile phones is increasing as a result of technological improvements. Movement, meetings, and mixing with friends have also been limited in certain areas because to the continuing COVID 19 epidemic. As a consequence, mobile phones are in high demand as a communication medium. As a consequence, several phone firms have increased the availability of mobile phones on the market. With so many phone carriers on the market, deciding which one to switch to might be difficult. As a consequence, these businesses began to provide incentives to persuade clients to use their services. When you switch, one of these offerings is free phones. Verizon Wireless is a wireless service provider., AT&T, and T-Mobile are just a few of the typical providers that offer such packages. In this post, we’ll look at the many phone providers that offer you a free phone if you move to their network, as well as other connected topics.
Is it possible to get free phones if you switch? How?
Yes. As previously said, several mobile providers provide fantastic discounts on free cell phones when you transfer carriers. How, on the other hand, is the million-dollar question. In general, you’ll have to choose from one of the following alternatives if you want a free phone:
- Replace an outdated phone with a new one.
- Sign up for an ad-hoc data plan.
- Change your current service. provide and begin utilizing the new carrier’s services
It will be necessary for you to sign a contract with another carrier if you decide to switch. However, you will not be able to get the most recent models on the market. Instead, consider purchasing a reconditioned device that will meet the majority of your communication requirements.
Most consumers consider this option to be more appealing than buying a new phone altogether since there is no upfront price. Once you’ve signed the contract, you’ll have to pay it off in manageable payments. Payment length varies depending on the carrier you choose to deal with.
Even better, you may take advantage of this carrier’s current promotions to see if you can acquire a new phone for free. This, however, varies from one carrier to the next. Brand new phones are available from certain phone makers. Motorola, Samsung, LG, Alcatel, and many more are among them.
In certain cases, you may only be required to pay a portion of the total charges in order to get the free mobile device when you switch. This expense will be covered by monthly bill credits. Following that, you’ll be able to acquire a new line that you may activate to begin using the new service.
You could get fortunate and get deals like unlimited text, data, and voice plans, which will help you save money. You must stay active in order to get these advantages. If you wish to stop using the service or cancel it, just cease paying the credits and pay the remaining amount in full.
Companies that provide free phones to customers who switch
If you’re searching for carriers that give out free cell phones to consumers who move to their networks, you’re likely to come across well-known carriers like:
- Verizon Wireless
Unlike other businesses, they control a significant percentage of the market in their industry. This includes the infrastructure that supports mobile phone services, such as the cell phone towers that may be found all throughout the country.
Furthermore, they have a significant impact on the pricing of different mobile phones on the market. Most of the time, these businesses conduct promotions that allow clients to easily locate fascinating and tempting discounts.
Other smaller firms, on the other hand, may give you a new phone if you move to their network. In comparison to the carriers stated above, they will provide a wide range of options to meet your communication demands. This section lists the six major carriers, as well as others, that provide free phones when you move to their network.
1. Verizon Wireless
This is one of the most well-known and well-known wireless network providers in the United States, with coverage of 99 percent of the population. Many people choose Verizon because of its strong network coverage, and the company offers free phone packages when you switch to encourage new users. Please keep in mind that these offers are subject to change. Regardless, the corporation continues to seek new consumers.
You can acquire reduced phones like the iPhone 13 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Pro right now if you switch, pick trade-in, and enroll in any qualified unlimited plan. When you switch to Verizon, you may also receive a free $0 phone with no trade-in necessary. All you have to do now is swap or add a new line, and you’re ready to go. When you switch to Verizon, you may get the following phones for free:
- The Apple iPhone 11 has a 4GB RAM, up to 256GB storage capacity, and a long-lasting 3110 mAh quick and Qi wireless charging battery. It has a 6.1-inch screen display and 12MP rear and front cameras.
- The Apple iPhone 12 Pro has audible stereo speakers, 12 MP back and front cameras, a 6.1-inch display, and a 2815 mAh battery with lightning and wireless charging. It also offers a storage capacity of up to 512GB and 6GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW: When you move to Verizon, you’ll get another fantastic free phone. It comes with a 6.5-inch display, up to 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a massive 4500mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A12 has a 5000 mAh battery, a 6.5-inch display, up to 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. It also sports a 48-megapixel quad primary camera and an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- Samsung Galaxy AO2s: The phone is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery that lasts for a long time and charges quickly, as well as a 5 MP front camera and a 13MP rear camera. It also comes with 4 GB of RAM and up to 64 GB of internal storage.
- The Apple iPhone 12 mini has a 5.4-inch screen, 256 GB of internal storage, and a 12MP primary and front camera. It also comes with a 2227 mAh battery that lasts for a long time and charges quickly.
Read More: Verizon’s 7 Best iPhone Deals for Existing Customers
T-Mobile is number two.
T-Mobile offers numerous complimentary phones when you switch, albeit they are subject to change. To take advantage of these offers, you must first activate a new voice line with T-Mobile on an applicable pricing plan. Furthermore, you should acquire your device with a two-year monthly bill credit, pay any relevant tax or down payment at the time of purchase, and stay enrolled in your chosen plan. When you switch, you’ll get the phones listed below for free.
- The LG Aristo 5 has a dual 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. It has a 3000 mAh battery and a 32GB internal storage capacity, as well as 2 GB RAM.
- Motorola moto g play: Comes with a 5000 mAh replaceable and fast-charging battery, as well as an accelerometer, proximity, and fingerprint sensor. It also boasts a 5MP front camera and a 13MP rear camera, as well as 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Samsung Galaxy A11: This amazing Samsung model comes with a plethora of amazing features. These include a 13 MP rear camera, 64 GB of storage, a 4000 mAh battery, and a 6.4-inch display.
When you move to ATT, you’ll be able to acquire a variety of high-end cellphones for free or at a reduced price. When you convert from a qualified trade-in smartphone to the new Samsung Galaxy Z folds 5G, for example, you may save up to $1000. You may also receive a 50% discount on the Samsung A52 5G when you switch without having to trade in your old phone. When you switch to a qualifying unlimited plan and trade in your old phone, you will get the following phones for free.
- The Samsung S21 5G, which was released in January of 2021, is a fantastic phone with a slew of new features. The phone has a 12-megapixel camera, 256GB of internal storage, and 8GB of RAM. It also has a 6.2-inch display and a powerful 4000 mAh battery.
- IPhone 13: With an IP68 rating for water, dust, and splash protection, this phone will last for years. It comes with a dual 12-megapixel camera, a 3240mAh battery, a 6.1-inch display, and up to 512 GB of internal storage.
- Imagine obtaining this year’s iPhone 13 Pro for free. You may get 6 GB RAM, up to 1 TB internal storage, and 12 MP front and rear cameras for free thanks to ATT. With a super retina 6.1-inch screen, back and front Gorilla glass, and a water/scratch-resistant outer coating, the phone is made to endure.
Recommended Post: Top 11 Best AT&T Phones For Sale Without Contract
4. The Cricket cellular network
Are you fed up with your present device? Are you looking for a better deal? Switch to Cricket Wireless now and get a free iPhone, 5G, or Android phone. However, each phone comes with a set of requirements that must be met in order to get it for free. When you switch, here are some examples of cricket-free phones.
a. Android bargains
- If you move to Cricket Wireless, bring your number, and sign up for a $60 per month plan, you may be able to acquire this phone for free.
- When you move to Cricket Wireless, bring your number, and activate at least a $55 per month plan, you’ll receive this smartphone for free. The phone has an 8-megapixel camera, 32GB of storage, and a 5.5-inch display. It also comes with a 2500 mAh battery and a 2-year cricket-free guarantee.
- Motorola moto g play: Get this phone for free when you move to Cricket Wireless, bring your number, and sign up for a $60 monthly plan.
c. Deals on iPhones
- Iphone SE: You can obtain this iPhone for free if you switch to Cricket Wireless and activate a new line for at least $60 per month. It has a 12 megapixel primary camera, a 4.7-inch display, and 64 GB of storage for your applications, games, and photos.
c. 5G agreements
- Cricket Dream 5G: If you switch, transfer your number, and activate to at least a $60 plan in a month, you can receive this phone for free. The phone has a 48-megapixel camera, a 4750-mAh battery, and quick and wireless charging. It also has a 6.8-inch screen and a 64-gigabyte storage capacity.
5. Increase the number of mobile users
You may get a brand new iPhone or Android phone for free if you switch to boost mobile and match their terms and conditions. These offers, however, are only available for a short time and are only available while supplies last. When you switch, you’ll get the following free boost phones.
- iPhone SE: If you’re a new boost user, you can receive this phone for free if you transfer your number and sign up for the $60 unlimited plus plan. This free phone deal is only valid for one device per line. The phone has a 12MP camera, up to 128GB of storage, and a battery that lasts 14 hours of talk time.
- When you switch to boost as a new customer, transfer your number, and join in a boost mobile qualifying plan, you are entitled to get this phone for free. It has 8GB of RAM, a 64-megapixel back camera, a 20-megapixel front camera, 128GB of internal storage, and a 5000-mAh battery that charges quickly.
- Moto G Power: If you switch to boost as a new customer, port a number, and activate to a suitable plan, you can receive this phone for free. This phone bargain, like the iPhone SE deal, is restricted to one smartphone per line. The phone has a 6.4-inch display, 64 GB of storage, and 16-megapixel sensors.
Metro pcs (nine)
Another phone operator that offers free phones when you transfer is Metro PCS. You may receive four Samsung phones for free if you enter this contest. You may also choose the second option, which includes two free Samsung phones and two free tablets. You must, however, switch or transfer a number from an eligible carrier, activate the number on an eligible plan, and choose your phone exclusively in-store. Free Samsung Galaxy A12 and Samsung Galaxy Ao2s phones are available.
Is it true that free phones are really free?
Although the majority of people would prefer to have free phones, this is not possible. After all, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Technically, you’ll have to pay the full retail price of your selected device in some manner.
To put everything into perspective, when it comes to free phones, there is always a catch. You will always pay for it later in life, even if your favored carrier gives it at a discount or even for free. The good news is that you will not be charged for the fee up front, making it suitable for low-income individuals.
You must get into a contract with your favorite carrier in order to receive a “free phone.” The duration of your contract will be decided by a variety of criteria, including the cost of the phone and the policies of your carrier, among others. For example, if the phone is expensive, you may expect a long contract with the carrier.
Keep an eye on important information like early termination fees and other hidden expenses when you sign the contract to ensure you receive the most value for your money. You can sign up for the contract if it doesn’t have any hidden expenses and isn’t excessively cheap.
However, if you have the financial means to buy the phone in advance, go ahead and do so. You may transfer providers once you’ve purchased your preferred smartphone entirely. If you’re an expat, for example, make sure you do it smoothly.
When switching phone carriers, what should you look for?
There are many aspects to consider before transferring your hard-earned money from one carrier to another. After all, the last thing you want to do is choose a carrier that doesn’t provide good value for money.
Regardless matter how much you despise your current service provider, doing your homework may save you a lot of time and money. The following are some of the most important variables to consider while switching carriers:
1. Look through their coverage maps.
Even if your selected service provider offers fantastic discounts and excellent customer service, you should keep a watch on their coverage map. For example, you should investigate if you would benefit from the fast 4G LTE or 5G networks. Other service providers typically provide 3G and 2G networks across the nation.
Your desired service provider should have a larger coverage map for best results. If it has a 4G LTE network, it should be available in most areas of the nation. Switch carriers if this network has a good coverage region in your neighborhood.
Aside from that, keep an eye on your parents’ home, your weekend getaway cabin, your workplace, and your siblings’ to make sure you don’t get caught short on signal. Check your new carrier’s coverage for both data and voice, as well as the network speeds it offers. You may verify the maps of these carriers for more ideal outcomes by visiting the following link:
2. Examine your new carrier’s offerings.
Different carriers will very certainly have different offers for their customers. If you’ve never switched carriers before, you’re likely to be spoiled for options. Most carriers use a variety of sweeteners to attract your attention and persuade you to test their services. You may check on deals such as accessories supplied by your desired carrier, in addition to providing large amounts of data.
Also, keep an eye out for add-ons and any kind of discount that might help you save some money. When you hit the monthly data limit, does your carrier limit your data usage? These are some of the elements that will influence whether or not you select that carrier. The more options you have, the more likely you are to obtain good value for your money.
3. Figure out how much it will cost.
If you wish to change carriers, be aware that there may be some expenses involved. For example, if your existing contract hasn’t been fulfilled yet, you may need to clear it first before transferring providers. As a result, you can determine whether there are any extra charges, such as Early Termination Fees (ETF). If you must bring a family member with you, keep track of the expenditures and decide whether or not it is worthwhile.
4. Recognize the processes involved
When it comes to transferring carriers, there are a lot of procedures to do. You may need to unlock your smartphone or transfer all of your data to another device, for example. All of these actions are crucial since they will assist you in getting started on the new network.
Keep your previous strategy in place until the new one begins to function for best outcomes. This will allow you to keep your existing phone number. You should also be able to transfer all of your current mobile phone numbers to the new provider.
Because some of these stages might take a long time, it’s best to avoid switching carriers if you have an event coming up or an interview coming up. Because your existing phone may not be compatible with the new carrier, you may be needed to purchase a new phone.
AT&T and T-Mobile, for example, often utilize the GSM network, while Verizon and Sprint phones use the CDMA network. If you have an important event or task to complete, the process of procuring a new phone may take some time. As a result, switching carriers is best done when you have enough time to complete all of the tasks listed above.
5. Inquire about recommendations
When it comes to your favorite carrier’s network coverage and pricing, it’s essential that you get some suggestions from your closest friend or family member. They’re likely to know someone who has successfully switched providers and can provide you with advice.
Even better, they may have switched providers before and can tell you about their experience with your favorite carrier. You will get much-needed information and be able to make an educated choice as a result.
6. The presence of a competent support personnel
There’s a good possibility you’ll run into problems with your new carrier’s services when you use them. Whether it’s network troubles or problems with the mobile phone plans on offer, you’ll run into problems with the new carrier at some point. You may feel powerless since you are unfamiliar with the new network.
If you find yourself in this circumstance, the first thing you should do is call customer service. This is why you should select with a provider that has a solid customer service department. It should also give ways to contact the customer care personnel.
There should be a simple means to contact the customer service personnel, whether it is via a live chat, phone number, or email, so that you can resolve your problem. Finally, the customer support personnel should be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you may reach them at any time.
What is the procedure for switching my phone to a different carrier?
When it comes to transferring carriers, there are a few things to do. From an outside perspective, these stages seem to be uniform for all carriers. However, depending on your selected mobile phone service provider’s rules, you may anticipate some variances here and there. The following are the measures to take:
1. Choose the provider that gives the greatest deals.
There are already a plethora of service companies claiming to deliver the finest mobile phone discounts ever. Some companies may promise to be able to provide you with a free cell phone if you transfer providers. To obtain the greatest bargain, examine the many offers from several carriers and then choose the one that best meets your requirements.
Your desired service provider should, ideally, be able to satisfy your demands to the fullest degree feasible. If your desired service provider has services in your area, you may go ahead and choose it.
2. Request a service modification.
When you’ve decided on your preferred service provider, it’s time to request a change of service. You should go to an authorized agent at this point to have this operation completed for you. Even better, you may go to the company’s website and start the service switching procedure there.
When requesting a change of service, keep in mind that you must complete the transition with your new service provider before you may terminate your former carrier’s subscription. Once everything is in place, you may ask the salesperson to transfer your old phone number to the new provider.
3. Complete the blanks.
When you wish to request a service switch, you’ll need to have a few things on hand. Once you’ve given this information, you’ll need to wait for confirmation before beginning the porting process.
If your service provider’s representative requests extra personal information, be prepared to supply it. You may now order a new line and activate it after this is completed. Following that, you may begin using your selected carrier’s new service.
When you move carriers, your new provider will provide you with the following options:
- Substitute a new phone for your old one.
- Keep your old gadget.
- You’ll get a completely new phone.
If you decide to retain your old phone, the new carrier will provide you with a SIM card kit that you must activate before using the new service. If you decide to replace your old phone with a new one, you must first notify your new service provider and then bring the phone in for inspection. Following that, the firm will let you know if you may swap your old phone for a new one or not.
Finally, if you decide to get a new phone, carefully examine the payment terms. Even if the item is given away for free at the time, you will always earn monthly bill credits. Even better, you may select to pay in advance and save a few dollars.
What Government Service Provides You With A Free Phone?
- Wireless Safelink
- Wireless Internet Access
- ReachOut Wireless is a company that specializes in providing wireless
- Wireless Assurance
- Assistance from the United States
- Blue Jay Wireless is a wireless service provider.
- Wireless SafetyNet
- Wireless Stand-Up
- Wireless Life
- TerraCom Wireless is a company that specializes in providing wireless
When you move phone company, you may be eligible for free phones. These firms provide fantastic free phone brands and models to new clients. It is true, however, that these phones are not completely free. Some businesses, on the other hand, demand you to sign up for an approved plan before receiving your free phone. As a result, you enter into a contract that is remunerated if it is ended early. We’ve highlighted the six finest firms to consider in our guide.
Watch This Video-
When you switch to a new carrier, they usually give you a phone. However, these phones are typically locked into the carrier and cannot be used with other carriers. If you want to switch to another carrier, but still have an unlocked phone that can be used on any network, there is one company that will give you a free phone when you switch: TracFone. Reference: absolutely free cell phones without contract.
Frequently Asked Questions
What phone company gives free iphones when you switch?
A: Apple Inc.
What cell phone company gives you a free phone?
A: There are many companies that give you a free phone. I recommend going to your nearest cell phone store and asking them which company they like the most.
- free phone when you switch prepaid
- what phone companies give free phones when you switch 2021
- free iphone when you switch 2021
- metro pcs free phones with activation
- free phone when you switch to t-mobile