If you’re looking to record your phone’s screen, we’ve got two easy ways for you. The first is the quick and dirty way, but it’ll work if all else fails. If that doesn’t work out or you want a more polished look, keep reading!
The “how to do screen recording in samsung galaxy a21s” is a question that has been asked many times. In this article, I will show you 2 easy ways to record your screen on the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. Today, we’ll look at how to record a video using a Samsung Galaxy A21s.
If you’re seeking for instructions on how to record the screen on a Samsung A21s, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or share it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android (Q).
Now, with the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we’ll discover How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A21s.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
How to Record the Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Use the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A21s to record the screen.
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as several choices such as the pen tool to draw images, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture capability, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A21s?
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon remains hidden, try the second method to record the screen on the Galaxy A21s.
Because the inherent screen recording function is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Screen Record on the Galaxy A21 is a must-read.
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A21s
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
Read this article to learn how to record the screen on a Samsung A02S.
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A21s was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Screen Record instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
The “screen recorder samsung a21s apk” is a tool that allows users to record their screen. There are 2 easy ways to do this on Samsung Galaxy A21s.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Samsung A21?
A: In order to record your screen on a Samsung A21, you will need an external recorder. There are several different types of solutions available. The most popular being the HDHomeRun or Plex Media Server
How do I record my screen on Samsung Easy?
A: On Samsung Easy, there is a button on the left side of your screen that says Capture. Press it and you will be able to capture what is happening on your phones screen.
How do you record your screen step by step?
A: There are many ways to record your screen, but the best way is by using a webcam.
- how to enable screen recording in samsung m21
- how to screen record on samsung a20s
- how to screen record on samsung s21
- how to screen record on samsung a32
- can galaxy s10 screen record