AndroZip is an app for PC that allows you to manage your files on the go. It features a drag-and-drop interface, built in file synchronization and cloud storage support, as well as private/public folder sharing with other users of AndroZip.
AndroZip is an app for PC that unzips files on android. It uses the same technology of “unzip files on android” to make it easier for users to unzip files from their computer and transfer them to their phone or tablet.
AndroZip for PC – Free Download for Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Vista, and Laptop
In this review, you’ll learn how AndroZip may help you arrange your mobile files in the same way that you would on a PC — with simplicity.
AndroZip is a frontrunner among the greatest suppliers of File Management services for mobile customers. This is an excellent program to have in your arsenal, with over twenty million downloads from happy consumers. RAR, GZIP, ZIP, TAR, Encrypted ZIP, BZIP2, and more compression formats are supported by this File Manager.
Move, delete, copy, unzip, and compress encrypted ZIP files using AndroZip. It allows you to effortlessly organize your photos, folders, files, music, and movies in the same way that you would on a computer. Both phones and tablets are compatible.
Installing AndroZip On Your PC – Free Download For Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Vista, and Laptop
- Go to the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon.
- Sign in using your Gmail credentials in the window that displays.
- The Google Play Store will load just as it does on your phone as soon as you sign in.
- Find the search box in the top right corner of the Blur Image Background Editor and enter in the app’s name to find it.
Wait for the download to complete before clicking on it.
Click here to get AndroZip on your PC.
AndroZip’s Other Interesting Features
- The AndroZip will prevent your smartphone from sleeping. For example, it will ensure that your duties are done before the gadget goes to sleep. This is critical. It will prevent your device from napping if you are compressing a file.
- This program completely supports decompression of AES-128 and AES 256 bit encrypted ZIP files, as well as regular standard ZIP files.
- You can transmit files and other amazing things over e-mail using AndroZip. Apart from the archiving functions, this is intriguing.
- Many tablet users like this software because of the drag-and-drop functionality it offers. It facilitates and accelerates file handling.
- AndroZip is very nicely equipped with its intuitive and easy interface. The task manager, app backup tool, archive manager, file explorer, and other capabilities come in handy when dealing with a variety of filing issues. All of this will be provided to you for free.
- As you use this app, it may recommend additional applications that your device may need in order to perform properly. This is made possible by the data it collects about other applications you already have on your smartphone.
- Many important applications on your smartphone may be simply backed up. It allows you to install APK files on your Android smartphone. The Task Manager function in AndroZip helps you to manage device memory and other resources.
- This program may simply be relocated to your SD card if your internal storage space is full. This is yet another interesting feature.
- AndroZip makes it simple and quick to manage your files. It’s available for download right now. For no cost!